We are looking for founding team members for our business functions who can help us build and scale growth channels. As a Customer Success Manager, your position will be to make sure to expand our customers’ adoption, retention, and ultimately, success. You will report directly to one of the founders and also interact closely with our tech team and growth team to scale the business for our next-gen AI-powered products.
- Build professional relationships with assigned accounts and newly onboarded customers.
- Acquire and keep up to date on technical understanding of Fountain9’s product.
- Make sure that you exceed your customer retention goals and maintain consistently high retention rates.
- Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with key decision-makers and users starting with onboarding and throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Gain a thorough understanding of the assigned client's needs, objectives, and processes to ensure that Fountain9's product is successfully adopted and deployed
- Collaborate with the tech team and growth team.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Customer Success/Account Management/Consulting role for a SaaS/product company
- Strong knowledge in Supply Chain Management & Inventory Management concepts.
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL will be an advantage.
- Expertise in handling enterprise customers.
- Proven track record of building strong executive-level relationships
- Strong project management capability and ability to multitask
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
PS: Some of the benefits of joining the team at Fountain9
- We are a rapidly growing early-stage startup backed by Y-Combinator and Binny Bansal (021 Capital, Founder of Flipkart)
- Our founders are ex-Googlers with 10+ years of experience in machine learning and inventory planning
- As an early core team member, your learning & growth opportunities will be exponential
- We are open to experimentations and believe the best of ideas can come from anyone on the team
- There is no hierarchy in the company and you will have direct access to the CEO