We are looking for a financial analyst to monitor all the financial activities, including fixed payments and variable costs, as well as bank deposits and budgeting. Auditing financial documentation and processes, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns are just a few other tasks of an accountant. To be successful in this position, you should have prior bookkeeping knowledge and a knack for recognizing numerical errors. Finally, you'll offer us reliable quantitative data on our company's financial condition, liquidity, and cash flows, all while guaranteeing that we follow all tax requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Keep track of all accounting transactions globally
- Make budget projections
- Payroll Management and disbursal
- Timely publication of financial statements
- Balance the books on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Track the necessary financial metrics for investor audit
- Conduct investor due diligence periodically
- Accounts payable and receivable should be reconciled
- Ensure that bank payments are made on schedule
- Balance sheets and profit/loss statements should be managed
- Report on the financial health and liquidity of the firm
- Examine financial records and transactions
- Maintain financial data confidentiality and back up databases as needed.
- Financial policies and regulatory compliances must be followed.
- A bachelor/master's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is required.
- Financial Analyst or relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and processes
- Working knowledge of accounting tools (QuickBooks)
- Advanced Excel abilities, including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Working knowledge of general ledger functions
- Good analytical abilities and strong attention to detail