We're looking for an objective-driven technical recruiter to be in charge of sourcing, screening, and hiring technical specialists for our tech role openings. All parts of hiring are covered by the technical recruiter's responsibilities, from meeting with the hiring team to writing job descriptions to offering job positions to the most qualified individuals. You should be focused, hardworking, and capable of meeting commitments. You will report directly to one of the founders and also interact closely with our tech team and growth team to scale up the team and company.
- Communicating with the hiring team to identify current/future resource needs and their corresponding skill set requirements.
- Manage End-to-End Talent Acquisition process with relevant stakeholders.
- Create and post job descriptions for multiple roles across relevant hiring platforms.
- Screening and shortlisting applicants to see if they meet the defined job criteria.
- Organizing interviews with the leadership team and multiple stakeholders through phone, video, or in-person.
- Create and own onboarding processes and execution for all new joiners.
- Partner with the leadership team to manage and lead the employee appraisal cycles and incentives.
- Manage HR operations within the organization, will need to administer and execute routine tasks.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Analyze and manage the required HR metrics related to recruitments, budgets, compensation, L&D, etc.
- Master/Bachelor degree in human resources management
- 1–3 years of experience as a technical recruiter for an IT firm
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, basic Excel skills are a must
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Proven track record of building strong executive-level relationships
Benefits of joining the team at Fountain9
- We are a rapidly growing early-stage startup backed by Y-Combinator and Binny Bansal (021 Capital, Founder of Flipkart)
- Our founders are ex-Googlers with 10+ years of experience in machine learning and inventory planning
- As an early core team member, your learning & growth opportunities will be exponential
- We are open to experimentation and believe the best ideas can come from anyone on the team
- There is no hierarchy in the company and you will have direct access to the CEO